Meet & Greet pick up your 2017 - 2018 Classroom Assignment.
- Complete and Collect essential paperwork
- Purchase school shirt & yearbook
- Deposit money into your child(rens) meal account
- Register for Chaperone training
- Sign up for Volunteer opportunities
- Purchase a new school ID. (ID's from last year were passed up to the new teacher) Pictures
will be taken of new students only)
-Meet your new teacher and drop off your school supplies (classrooms will be open from 9:00am - 10:00am)
- Pick up pre-ordered Keiki Supply Kits
- Join our IPES Parent Teacher Ohana Group
- Purchase Lanyards
NOTE: Outstanding accounts from last school year must be reconciled in order to receive your child's new classroom assignment. Due to federal privacy laws, parents must show an ID (i.e. State ID, Drivers License, Military ID) in order to obtain their child's classroom assignment.