Mr. Nicholas Barry
School Counselor/Grades K, 1, 3, 5
- I have worked for the DOE as a Special Education Teacher and School Counselor for more than 20 years.
- I am originally from Syracuse, N.Y. and moved to this beautiful Island more than two decades ago.
- I am married with two children, one girl in 7th grade and one boy in 11th.
- My hobbies are reading and traveling.
- I thoroughly enjoy working with children.
Counselor Program at IPES:
- We are located in Portable 18.
- Immediate individual needs will take place in Portable 18.
- Planned individual and group counseling will be provided online.
- The Counseling program offers a number of student services, such as individual & small group counseling, whole-class SEL, crisis management, behavioral intervention support, and the coordination of 504 plans.
To join the Google Classroom, you and/or your child MUST be logged into a Gmail account. From there, click the “waffle” button in the upper right-hand corner (next to the initial or profile picture). You will see an option for Google Classroom there. Click on that. Next, click the + button. This will allow you to “join” a class. Please join your classroom with the following code.
- 3rd Grade SEL - 2q7v63z (code)
- 5th Grade SEL - xtul73n (code)
- First Grade
- Phone: (808) 499-6500 or (808) 499-6524
- Email: email@example.com